Whether you are looking to create a new website or refresh your existing one, you’ll want to know what you need to look out for.
A high-quality website can help build your brand and generate leads, so it’s essential to get it right first time!
Here are our top three tips for finding the web designer of your dreams.
Look at their website
If you want to find out more about a web design company… check out their website!
If you want a company to make a well-polished website for you, it’s only reasonable to expect that their website is well-polished too.
Visit their website and have a look around.
- Does it look good on your mobile and desktop?
- Can you find your way around it easily?
- Do they post on their blog regularly? Regular posting is good as it shows they are dedicated to keeping their site content updated and that they are up to date with the latest industry developments
- Does it load quickly?
Check their reviews and testimonials
It’s all very well and good for a web design company to say that they’re fantastic. However, it means a lot more when their customers say that they’re fantastic!
According to Search Engine Watch, 72% of customers will only buy from a company after reading a positive review. This makes feedback from others critical in your search for the right designer.
You can find company reviews in a variety of places. Look for business reviews on Google and on the company’s Facebook page if they have one.Reviews will give you a lot of insight into your prospective web design company’s performance and how they respond to complaints and feedback.
Look at websites they have built for other businesses
A good web design company will have a portfolio of work they have carried out for other businesses. Most companies host this portfolio on their website but if not, ask them if they could give you some names of businesses that they have worked with.
Look at these websites and see if you like them. Would you be happy with a similar website?
You can even arrange a quick call with the businesses to see what their experience was like.
- Did they enjoy working with the web design company? This is particularly important – after all, you want to work with a company you can get along with
- Did the new website result in more sales?
- Is the new site easy for them to update?
We hope that these tips have helped give you some ideas about what to look out for when finding the best web design company in Auckland to work with.